18 Nov Job Vacancy: PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT EU4EU ITALY
EuGen – European Generation is looking to recruit a Project Manager Assistant who will support the management of EU4EU Italy project, a consortium of universities accredited by the Italian Erasmus agency for the management of internships in Europe.
The ideal candidate will support all project direction, planning, completion, and financial outcome.
In order to succeed in this position, the candidate must be very well organized, have excellent time management and communication skills, attention to details, ability to work independently, manage stress and cope with sudden workloads.
- Manage Erasmus+ Outgoing students
- Manage all project documentation
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines
- Effectively communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ of relevant experience
- Italian native speaker, fluent in English (C1 level minium)
- Vat number required (Partita IVA)
- Remote and flexible working arrangements are offered
- Interested applicants are to send a motivation letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
- The closing date is 2 December
European Generation is a non profit association founded in 2015:
- to promote the transnational mobility of young people and the transition between training and work, enhancing human and professional attitudes and skills
- to train and support the community in accessing EU funding to stimulate local growth
- to feed the feeling of European citizenship based on the principles of solidarity, non-discrimination, equal opportunities, respect for the human person and social inclusion
- to affirm the right to culture, education and lifelong learning with a view to transnational cooperation